Brandon and I really hope that our children feel special and loved on their birthdays. It's a day for all of us to celebrate how important they are to our family. This year we partied all day in honor of Ruby's third. Here's the highlights:
Morning:
(First pictures of the day. I have one for every birthday, usually in her bed, but this time she snuck out of her room before I could snap one.)
Brandon made German Pancakes for breakfast
Ruby opened her presents from us(Little Brother was happy to help unwrap her gifts.)
(All she wanted was a new crown, since the one Santa brought broke. Can you tell she was excited/surprised about this one?)
I took the kids to the gym and story time at the library
Afternoon:
Ruby picked out birthday cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy
Ruby, Wyatt, and I ate lunch at In and Out
While Wyatt slept Ruby and I read all of her library books and played the Angelina Ballerina Game and rested
Ruby opened her presents from Papa Gary
Evening:
Brandon came home early and we all went to Build-A-Bear where Ruby built a pink kitty named "Sep." (Stepping on the pedal to stuff her kitty cat.)
The kids rode the merry-go-round at the mall (twice) and ate pizza from the food court
Ruby blew out her candles and talked to her grandparents on the phone
By the end of the day Ruby was exhausted, as was I, but I have to admit that it was one of my favorite birthday celebrations ever. Hopefully she'll always remember it fondly, too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment