 |
| Attempting to get a pre-church picture with the kid lets. |
Mother's Day was lovely. I just wanted to thank my husband and kiddos for making it so special.
Ruby woke me up early (6:30 am) to snuggle and when she and Daddy got up to make breakfast about a half hour later she bounded out of my room shouting, "At your service." Not long after she reappeared and asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I told her scrambled egg whites and fruit. She looked at me and said, "But Mom, I don't like that. Let's have german pancakes instead." Brandon offered to make me my request and hers, but when I tallied the calorie content in our recipe I decided that I could afford the calories and got to indulge.
 |
| Making German Pancakes |
 |
| Watering the fairy garden early in the a.m. |
After breakfast I opened presents, watered the garden, and got to enjoy a bubble bath before church. After church we had lunch and rest time and played outside with the kids. Then we had a lovely bbq with the grandmas. It was so nice to sit on the patio and enjoy the perfect weather and company. I sure love those two strong ladies. They are pillars in our lives and I'm so grateful to have them close by.
 |
| I can't get enough of this picture from Brandon's 80's party. |
It was a full, wonderful Mother's Day. I'm so grateful for the babies that call me their mother and the women in my life that I get to call Mom and Grandma.
0 comments:
Post a Comment