Friday, February 27, 2015

Levi's Nursery

Levi chilling in his nursery
Early on in my pregnancy I knew that if I was having a boy I wanted to do a Beatles/ Rock and Rock themed nursery.  The first thing I did was make Levi a British invasion quilt (with the help of my mom).  It's not perfect, but I love how it turned out.  

My labor of love and favorite poster
From there I bought a few fun prints on Etsy.  I recruited my amazing girlfriend Jamie to help me with the collage wall.  It was her idea to paint the frames navy blue-- brillant idea!  My favorite piece in the room is the free dresser that I snapped up from my inlaws and painted red.  It was a huge labor of love-- 2 coats of primer and 4 coats of red paint  (I should have used tinted primer.  Oh well. live and learn...)  His royal highness' nursery might just be my favorite room in the house.

Levi Jude stretching out on his quilt













0 comments: