Monday, June 15, 2015

Ruby's last week of school


I can't believe our little lady is a kindergarten graduate!  It LITERALLY feels like yesterday that I was sobbing outside her classroom door-- big and pregnant-- in a disbelief that she was starting school.



 She was lucky to have such a sweet, nurturing, creative teacher.  We love Mrs. Bell!  (And bonus, she's our neighbor).  Ruby learned a ton this year.  Every year I feel like kindergarten gets more academic.  It didn't seem to phase her at all, though.  She rose to the challenge and is especially proud of her reading skills.



During the last week of school her class put on a cute little program.  They sang all the songs they learned through out the year, had a fun slide show, and got their "diplomas."


Then on her final day of school they had field day games-- which were so much fun that she talked about them non-stop for about a week.



After a busy summer she'll start the French Immersion Program and be at school ALL DAY LONG.  What are we going to do with ourselves?




0 comments: