It's summer, so if you need us you can find us at the pool.
This year we signed Ruby up for the Fish Market Pre-Comp Swim Team. She practices every Monday-Thursday for 45 minutes each day. Over the course of the summer she'll have 3 meets. She is one of the younger, smaller kids on the team; so I think it's quite a challenge for her. But, I've noticed her getting stronger and improving in the short time she's been doing it. Plus, she constantly talks about how much she loves it and how fun it is, so I think it's going to be a real good thing. Of course, Daddy is super proud!
Wyatt is doing swim school at the Draper Pool. His little girlfriend Juliet is in his class-- and good thing, too; because I think it prevents a lot of "I don't want to go drama." He loves to swim and is actually pretty good. I mean, how many 4 year olds do you know that can swim freestyle? But, he would really prefer to spend all day diving for rings and frolicking instead of practicing drills with his teacher. lol
And Moo-Moo (Levi) just loves to splash around. After Ruby's Wednesday practices all 4 of us hang out the pool, play for a bit, and eat lunch on the pool deck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment