Monday, June 15, 2015

The Dirty Dash


When Brandon and I were purchasing our tickets for France we realized that I'd have to miss the Dirty Dash.  I couldn't do it las year because I was pregnant.  The thought of missing another year made me beyond sad.  I've been looking forward to doing it again since I first did it back in September of 2013, so I scrambled to organize a group of friends and family members for the June run.  My girlfriend Breanne and her husband Mike got on board, as well as Brandon, my father-in-law, brother-in-law (Chris), sister-in-law (Brooke), and her boyfriend Graham.

before...

after

We had the greatest time getting dirty.  So much slipping, so much goo, and so much laughing.



Ruby even got in on the action.  She participated in the final 1 mile of our race (the piglet plunge).  She said it was fun, but when I ran into her and took her for a very long ride on the slip and slide she was singing a different tune. lol







0 comments: