Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Favs.




Okay, so I admit it-- I LOVE American Idol. I anxiously await every new season and dvr every episode. There I've said it. Judge me if you must. So, all of my favs this season are guys. There are some girls with serious talent, but they bore me. All the dudes I picked are unique and musically talented (so far all of them have played an instrument on the show). To borrow a phrase from Randy, "you guys can blow!" By the way, I also considered posting Michael Jonhs on this list because of his killer version of Bohemian Rhapsody during Hollywood Week, but I left him off because he hasn't had a stand out performance since then (last night came close). Go ahead discuss... I'm waiting to hear who your favs are.

4 comments:

tweedlediva said...

We of course have all of the same favorites- great minds and all of that. David Archuleta is going to win. Wish you were here to yell at the tv with me.

Lesley said...

I like your favorites. For me, it is too early to establish a favorite. Scott and I look forward to seeing the LDS Idols 'do their thing' the most. And to see Paula act in her bizarre way.

Knowing you watch it too makes me feel less self conscious about my own obsession. :) Whew.

Wendy and Neal said...

i love them toooooo!!! we also like brooke white, the mormon. she's pretty rad.

Mull Family said...

I love love LOVE cute little David... Even before I found out he is Mormon. I agree that the boys are better than the girls this year.