This morning Scout wouldn't stop chewing on his leg. I wasn't concerned about it at first. I mean, it seems like normal dog behavior-- right? After I noticed the leg twitching while he was resting and then him hopping around in order to avoid putting pressure on it I was a little concerned. I thought that he might have been bitten by a Texas-sized spider or bug. So, like any other neurotic puppy mommy, I took him to the urgent care vet. They inspected his leg for bug bites and took an x-ray to make sure that it wasn't broken. Turns out that it is just sprained. He has to wear a cast for a week (so that he is forced to take it easy and let his leg heal) and take puppy pain relievers to cut down on the discomfort and swelling. Poor little puppy pants...
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
4 comments:
That is quite possible the saddest puppy I have ever seen. Give him our love (even though he has never met us... sniffle sniffle).
That is probably the most pathetic look I have ever seen on a dogs face. And that cast! It is so sad, yet so adorable! I hope Scout gets to feeling better soon.
So, any clue how he sprained it?
He could have sprained it jumping off the back of the couch-- that is his newest trick. But who knows...
Aw, poor little pup! I hope he feels better soon. :(
Post a Comment