That's right,Ruby is 7 months old already. Time flies!
Milestones:
She is a champ when it comes to rolling and sitting up. One of her favorite pastimes is to roll around the room, pop up into the sitting position, and then do it again in a different direction. She usually does it when your back is turned, which is hilarious because she is so quiet. One moment you turn around and she's by the couch, the next she's by the lamp, and so on.
She's also getting pretty good at the "army crawl" She uses her arms to pull herself forward while pushing off tips of her toes. Her favorite thing to crawl towards, you ask? Any and every dog toy-- poor Scout-- he's so picked on now! It can't be long before she starts to crawl...help us all when she does!
Eating:
Little Roo started eating solids this past month. She has made it through all the vegetables (she only refuses to eat green beans) and most of the fruits. As soon as she finishes up with the fruits the doctor gave us the green light to try second stage foods.
Teething:
I took her in to the pediatrician last Friday because I was sure that she was either teething or had an ear infection. Turns out that she's teething. She has two little teeth on the bottom that are just about ready to pop out. Teething is a little rough o everyone, so hopefully they make their debut quickly.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
1 comments:
Okay, I've started the collection of clothes but everytime I look on your blog I'm reminded of the bow accessories I need to look for now.
Post a Comment