That's right, Ruby Roo is 6 months old now! Where has the time gone? Here are her stats from her latest doctor's visit:
weight: 16 pounds, 8 oz (70%)
height: 26 1/2 inches (75%)
head: 17 1/4 inches (90%)
So, she's finally filling out-- and I think it's all going straight to her chunky little legs.
In other news, she started eating vegetables a few days ago. She is not a fan of green beans (I'll try and post video evidence later this weekend) and is slowly warming up to squash.
She rolls EVERYWHERE and loves to grab stuff (usually plates and food). Earlier today we noticed that she does a modified army crawl to get toys that are placed just out of her reach-- very cute. A few days ago she started sitting by herself. She can't pull herself up to sitting position, but if you put her in it she can maintain her balance for quite awhile.
The most enjoyable part of this new stage of life is seeing her emerging personality. Our Ruby girl loves to laugh and smile and huff. She even has a little attitude. This is how she routinely sits in her high chair if I don't attach the tray:
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
1 comments:
She is truly a doll!! I love the foot up on the high chair - that is tooo cute!!
Post a Comment