You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are blue,
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please, don't take my sunshine away.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
Married since December 2004 and living the dream.
You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are blue,
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please, don't take my sunshine away.
Posted by Brandon and Jenn at 12:15 PM
5 comments:
What a beautiful little sunshine too!
Absolutely adorable! I can't get enough of your little Ruby! Keep posting those pictures! Hopefully one day, I will really be able to see her!
So cute! By the way, your last post made me laugh because my dogs in high school bit chunks out of numerous papers, books, tests, etc... and I always felt so dumb telling the teacher that "my dog ate my homework," but luckily I usually had most of the paper left for evidence. Sorry about your library book!
Don't take this the wrong way but I just want to cuddle with that little cherub!
Katherine Nobmann here. Love this post- she's adorable.
Post a Comment