Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a....

In case you haven't heard the news yet, we found out on Wednesday that we're expecting a boy! It's so exciting to have one of each. Now, if we could only decide on a name... good thing we have 20 weeks left until he gets here!

7 comments:

kat said...

yea!! it seems like everyone is having boys right now! congrats. I'm excited for you guys:)

kat said...

Yea! it seems like everyone is having boys right now! I'm so excited for you:)

kat said...

Yea! it seems like everyone is having boys right now! I'm so excited for you:)

Brigette Little said...

How fun! You will love having a little boy! We struggled with boys' names, too. I finally came up with a list of 5 that I liked, and told Greg to pick one off the list!

Rach said...

How fun! Hooray for little boys!

Coila said...

Congrats, you two! So exciting! It was great to see you the other night. :)

Mull Family said...

Yay! You will now have one of each... so fun! I'm so happy for you! By the way, are you in Utah yet? Once you get settled, call me!