Tiny is 10 months old! I can hardly believe how quickly our little heartbreaker is growing up.
He's my little buddy and I love that he follows me around and happily runs errands with me.
He is a good sleeper. He takes a morning nap for about an hour and a half and then another slightly longer one in the afternoon after lunch. At night he sleeps from 7 pm-6 am. The only exception is that when he's sick or teething he typically wakes up once between 2-4 am, but will go back to sleep after a small bottle.
He's really into finger food, but also likes the squeeze packets of pureed vegetables and fruit. Hands down his favorite food is yogurt; which I usually give him in the tubes because utensils aren't really his thing yet. He loves animal crackers and goldfish. He even holds his own sippy cup.
The kids sure love him. After spending 2 days at the Lucky 7 Ranch with Brandon they were thrilled to snuggle and play with Levi.
So glad he's our little man. He really is a light in all of our lives.















0 comments:
Post a Comment