Ruby Roo started first grade. She was anxiously awaiting this day... Mainly, because she likes school and was excited to eat lunch there and have 2 recesses! lol
I wasn't sure how it was going to go since she was also starting the French immersion program. Ever since she found out she was accepted into it she has expressed excitement and nervousness. Frequently just mentioning it would cause her to have little anxiety attacks.
But, luckily, she loves the program and both of her teachers. Her French teacher, Mr. Levitre, is especially comical and good with the kids. He signs a lot of things, so she says she can figure out what he's trying to communicate. (insert collective sigh of relief)
We're so proud of our brave little lady and excited to see her grow and learn.
I do admit, that the boys and I miss having her around during the day. I've caught Wyatt walking in circles looking lost-- more than once. And he has taken to helping me around the house by doing chores for nickels. It's wonderful and not... lol We'll adjust soon enough, though.
Ruby (and her secret twin and neighbor) James are in the same class again. They couldn't be happier about it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment