Monday, August 24, 2015

Wyatt's First Day of Preschool


Summer flew by entirely too quickly this year.  I can hardly believe that school is already starting again.

Last week Grandma Ruby and I took the kids school shopping and Wyatt excitedly picked out his clothes for preschool.  He also had orientation last week and got to meet his teacher-- Miss Erin (who was also Ruby's teacher)-- and get familiar with the Newcastle campus.  He especially liked the water table where he could fish for plastic sharks.  When orientation was over he asked me how many more days until he started school.  He could hardly wait!  Whenever we talk about preschool he corrects us and lets us know that he isn't going to preschool, he's going to Newcastle! lol


He happily wakes up on school days and excitedly gets ready for school.  He loves going and sometimes I can even get him to tell me about the fun things he does! lol So far I've heard about climbing to the top of the treehouse, playing on the pirate ship, dunking the basketball, singing, painting, and using play dough.  Kind of makes me want to go back to preschool myself.




0 comments: