I haven't posted man baby bump pictures until now because I thought I looked more fat than pregnant. Yesterday at Wal-mart the cashier asked me if I was having a boy or a girl. So, I guess that means that I finally look pregnant to others. YEAH! To celebrate here are a few baby bump pictures (taken around weeks 22 & 23).
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
4 comments:
Yay!!! What a cute little bump! Enjoy it while it's little..... : )
You are an adorable pregnant lady!! How exciting for you guys. Can't wait to see more pics!
you look so cute. some days I miss the baby bump, but not enough to have another one quite yet. hope you are enjoying every minute!
I think you've got the cutest bump around! Some things I liked about having a baby bump: strangers smile at you and are more friendly (I guess they figure you have to be a good person if you are making another person), and people let you cut to the front of long bathroom lines at the gas station. This is true!
Post a Comment