While I was in Utah last week Brandon discovered the funniest new comedy on network tv-- Worst Week. Since I've been home I caught up with all the episodes through comcast on demand. It is Hil-Ar-ous! Basically, it's the story of a guy who gets himself into lots of ridiculous misunderstandings around his future in-laws (think of a cleaner version of Meet the Parents). Ya'll have to check it out for yourselves. It airs on Monday nights on CBS. In the meantime, enjoy this clip.
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
Hey little prego! I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm sad I had to miss your baby shower while I was running my guts out. I hope it was fun! Next time you are in Utah, we need to play!
I laughed so hard! We're definitely going to have to check this show out! Burned the birthday portrait... classic.
Um, yeah. Totally addicted to this show now thanks to you... but missed the first 2 episodes, and can't find them on line.
Post a Comment