Here's what the Linfords have been up to over the past few weeks:
We drove 4 hours to Fort Worth to watch TCU crush BYU. It was fun being ranked number 9 in the polls while it lasted...
Scout turned two and has acquired a new habit of playing hide 'n' seek.
I'm getting rounder and rounder by the minute. This picture was taken a few weeks ago when I was 25 weeks along. Also, our sweet little baby girl has become more active. Sometimes I think she is going to be a master of the martial arts with all the karate chopping and ninja kicking she does.
I'm looking forward to Halloween. I love having the Halloween village out on display that my mom made when I was little, carving pumpkins, eating pumpkin cake, shamelessly dressing up Scout, and passing out candy to the little trick or treaters (even though we don't get too many here in the Bible Belt because most families take their kids to church "fall festivals" or "Jesus Celebrations").
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
6 comments:
I'm glad I found your blog. Glad you had fun at the game even though we lost so bad. That Halloween village is awesome. Have a Happy Halloween!
Fun times!! I'm so glad I have your blog now - I love blogs - I'm addicted!!
Oh, I remember the Halloween village. Sad. Very cute tummy...
:O Fun! You're so pregnant! What's your due date again? Around your birthday, right?
Look at your cute little baby belly! I love it! Was that TCU game as sad live as it was for us on the tv? We had to stop watching at the end because it was too depressing.
I wish I would have known! I went to that TCU game too! It would have been a lot better losing if I had seen an old friend!
Post a Comment