Yesterday was the anniversary of the day that Brandon asked me to marry him. I know most people probably don't remember that day, but we do because he proposed to me between Sunday sessions of October's General Conference. It was really special to reflect back and realize how lucky we are to have each other. We may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each other.
In other news, I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Lesley last week. Thanks to everyone who came. I hope you all had a great time. I think you'd join with me in wishing her a speedy delivery. She's due on Saturday and I don't think she wants to wait another day. I can hardly wait to meet her little man!
On Thursday I'm flying up to Utah for my family baby shower. I'm most excited to see my sister, sister-in-law, and niece-- all of whom I almost never get to see, but love to death. It will be great fun to have a girl's weekend. My sister and I even get to share a room- just like in the good 'ol days! Hopefully I'll also get a chance to visit Sage Creek also. I'd love to see my old friends and have one last opportunity to see the kiddos I taught-- next year it won't be possible because some of them will be in seventh grade. How is it that they grow up so quickly?
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
3 comments:
congrats on the anniversary of your engagement! I always remember dates like that too. Your vacation looks like it was so much fun! I might need one of those in the middle of the Minnesota winter we have looming ahead of us.
I couldn't remember if Mark had already accepted the job in Minnesota last time we talked to you, but yes he did get a job there and that is why we will be there for the winter:) Let's just say I will be doing a lot of shopping to supplement my wardrobe with some warmer clothes!
Jen, it was so fun to see you today! We miss you a ton, but are so glad you keep in touch. I love that you are blogging!!
Post a Comment