Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Rylie's Baptism


Yesterday our dear friends Lori and Graig invited us to their daughter's baptism at the Catholic church. It was a very special day for their family and I'm glad that we went. I had never been to a Catholic baptism before and I have to say that it was very Christ centered and quite beautiful. I was especially impressed with the emphasis on family. Lori and Graig made covenants to be an example and teach their children the gospel of Christ. The godparents and family members also made covenants to support them in these endevors.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is so special! What beautiful pictures, too. Congratulations to them on an important day!

What the "Hales" said...

That seemed like a great moment for the parents! I am glad you guys were able to go. Its always interesting to see how other chuches go about there ordances! Congrats to that family!