Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged

My Baby Scout (See 2d)!
While we were gone my friend April tagged me, since I love and miss her so much I'm fulfilling my duty. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself that

a. explain how you got your first or middle name:
Apparently my parents had a difficult time deciding what I should be named. Jennifer was the only name they could agree on. Turns out that it later became the most popular name of the year. I like to think of myself as a trendsetter because I was born on January 7th.

b. where you were born:
Southern California, baby!

c. your favorite fruit:
I haven't met a fruit I dislike yet, but I get really excited about the exotic stuff like star fruit and mangoes.

d. something embarrassing about you:
I refer to myself as Mommy and Brandon as Daddy when I'm talking to my dog. I know, it's pretty pathetic...

e. answer the question "Your dream wedding would have to include..."
My wedding was nearly perfect (even with the torrential downpour), but if I could do it over again I would have put my hair up and worn one of those ridiculously cute ruched wedding gowns.

You must also supply at least one funny photo that goes with one of your facts.
Done.

3. Tag as many people at the end of your post as you so desire and list their names (linking to them). You may tag the original sender if you change the rules.
I tag Lesley, Mandy, and Elizabeth because they are all great new friends. Also Cheri and Megan because they're both great old friends.

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. Or, don't. Just link to them and wait to see who actually reads your blog.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

a. explain how you got your first or middle name:
My parents also could not agree on a middle name. It didn't help that they thought they were naming a boy and I, well, wasn't. So I am pretty sure that Lesley was also the only name the agreed on, therefore I have no middle name. It also originates from the British Isles, where my family hails from, though I think that was conveniently discovered afterward.

b. where you were born:
NORTHERN California, baby! The only true California, really. :)

c. your favorite fruit:
Mangoes, all the way. I hope to grow a decent mango tree within 5 years. And we have several mangoes on the counter right now, and they will not live to see another day. I am with you on the exotic fruit thing -- apples and bananas have never excited me much.

d. something embarrassing about you:
Oh, so many to name.
I had never cleaned a tub until I was forced to by a BYU housing cleaning check. I honestly didn't know they actually needed to be cleaned, which is the embarrassing thing. But in my defense, I figured they were fairly self-cleaning: they are in a SHOWER, after all. But to not know that normal people cleaned their tubs was a little embarrassing. So, my embarassing truth is that cleaning has never been a forte for me. I could list a thousand more, but since you know me, they wouldn't be news to you.

e. answer the question "Your dream wedding would have to include..."
Oooo.... my husband. That IS what made my wedding dreamy, and could not possibly better. The pictures weren't perfect, my hair was a mess, but the essential ingredient, my Scott, was totally there. I think I would also like your dream dress too. Okay, my dream wedding would include costume changes throughout the day. I would wear your dream dress, my actual dress, and a dozen others all throughout the day. Ideal!

I'm pretty sure I can't add a picture here... so, see my blog for some evidence of my perfect wedding day. Way back in March 2007 I posted some.

PS: How do you get such perfect pictures of Scout? Send that one to snapfish!

Mull Family said...

okay, you might have to give me a few days to get this one done, but I will try to work on it! Cute answers, by the way.