Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Look what I learned to do!

About a month ago an old friend asked me to post some pictures from my wedding (which was a little over 3 years ago). It was a little tricky because all of my wedding photos are stored in tif format...so I had to learn to convert them to jpg format. After I tackled that beast I had to learn how to post a slide show on blogger. It was all very complicated for a bear of little brain like myself. I hope you enjoy.



5 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Very clever. I'm impressed.

Lesley said...

nice work! Those pictures are gorgeous. You both look amazing!

Mull Family said...

Way to go! Beautiful pictures!

Me said...

What a great slideshow&dmash;go Jenn! Your wedding was so fun!! :D

Coila said...

:? That was supposed to be an em dash. . . I've never had it not show up like that. . .

Anyway, I've always thought it was pretty funny how I caught the bouquet and J caught the garter belt at your wedding and then we ended up getting married almost exactly a year later!