(This is the only photo evidence I have of our trip. I guess I forgot to take pictures while we were gone.)
That's right, the Linfords are back in town after 10 days in Utah. Here's a recap of our business trip/vacation highlights:
- The boys' 2 day mountain bike adventure in St. George (with my dad, Brandon's dad, and Brandon)
- Shopping with my Mom (we hit all our favorites- Tai Pan, Rod Works, Quilted Bear, Thanksgiving Point, and Gardner's Village)
- Hanging out with the fam.
- Seeing Scout play with Teddy (the Linford's pup) and follow Molly (my mom's dog) around Mom's house
- Going to church with my fam.
- Full body massage at the Cottage Day Spa
- Girl's night out dinner with the Linford girls
- Brandon's jeep crawling/mountain biking "business trip" to Moab
- Watching conference on my Mom's snuggly bed
- Catching up with my cute college roommate friend Cheri and ex-coworker friend Ginny
3 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you came back to us. Take more pictures next time, otherwise you can't prove you weren't hiding out at home and avoiding us for ten days, pretending to be in "Utah". :)
I'm so glad I got to see you! It had been too long. Thanks for being a fun lunch date and walking around in the wind with me!
Excellent job fulfilling your tagging responsibilities. Your dog is way too cute for words- oh and how's Molly...? That dog hates me. :-)
Post a Comment