
Wiggly wittle won..
Last weekend we made a quick get away to La Torreta del Lago (a resort on Lake Conroe) with some friends. Even though it wasn't super sunny, it was warm enough to play in the sand by the lake and float around in the pools.
Ruby loved the platform bed. It was the perfect size for climbing up and down.
Demonstrating her pterodactyl walk at the splash pad.
Me and my babycakes in the big kid splash zone.
The only downer was that the power went out for 3 and half hours, so we had to climb the dark stairwell to our rooms...not cool...especially since the emergency lights were out and we had to use flashlights. Luckily, it was resolved by the time we got back from dinner.
Floating with Daddy. She doesn't look really amused with the life jacket, does she?
Some day these two are going to get married. I'll save this picture of them in their matching bibs for the wedding picture slide show. :)
Once all the babies were asleep we wheeled Ruby down the hall in her hotel crib into our friend's room and all the adults stayed up until 2 am playing games and visiting like a bunch of teenagers in the adjoining room. In the end we still got a decent amount of sleep because Ruby slept in (thank heaven for black out curtains).
I love those fierce little piggy tails. It's my new favorite way to style Little Miss Ruby's hair.
Our traditional stretch armstrong shot.
Building, er, destroying sand castles with her buddies Ian and Joseph.
It was fun, fun, fun from the time we arrived to the time we left.
Getting her feet wet in the lake.
Snack time! Look, our little monkey can hold her own banana now.
We are really becoming fans of these quick 2 day, 1 night stay-cations. It's nice to get out of the house and do something together as a family. Plus, since everything is close by traveling isn't a major issue and we're not gone long enough to mess up Roo's schedule. We are definitely planning more quick trips to get us through the summer.
Looks cozy, right?
Investigation Studio Party
5 years ago
5 comments:
Yay! What a fun post with such adorable pictures. You Linfords are so good at photo-documenting all the fun! And at least all those clouds made for great lighting :)
I love the idea of Joseph and Ruby getting married. Let's set a date. Maybe spring of 2033? You can pick the location, I will start cake testing.
I love the picture of Ruby at the end with her conked out on your bed, complete with milk mustache and legs crossed, and her favorite guy snoozing right next to her. So sweet!
Looks like fun times! I love that red and white striped outfit of Ruby's - so adorable!!
Love the pigtails! And you are looking absolutely fantastic by the way..
What a fun idea! I love it when we get a chance to get away. And Ruby couldn't be any cuter! But I do have to say, Jenn, you look amazing! Seriously, you are so pretty.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm loving the pigtails!
Post a Comment